Personal development is your springboard to personal excellence. Ongoing, continuous, non-stop personal development literally assures you that there is no limit to what you can accomplish. – Brian Tracy
What is Life Coaching?
- Could it be that you have a dream, a biz idea, or goal that you’d like to accomplish but don’t know where to start?
- Perhaps you’ve lost touch with what’s important to you and need a place to start?
- If you know what you want, are you struggling to identify the steps from here to there?
- Do you realise what you need to do but are finding it hard to stay focussed and in action?
- Or perhaps something in life is draining you of energy?
How does Life Coaching work?
Initial completion of coaching assessment to identify your needs and coaching goals
Duration of program is agreed, 3 months to 1 year, depending on results you want to
Why hire a Life Coach?
- Gain clear direction. Without direction we are a ship without a rudder going round in circles, moving but not progressing. Direction + compelling goals give you the focus and motivation to take action.
- Coaching is confidential and enables you to engage in truthful communication, possibly the most honest communication you’ve ever had. The more you achieve, the more isolated you can become, fewer people tell you the truth and the easier it is to become divorced from reality. A personal coach listens without judging, gives you honest feedback and supports you to get creative in overcoming challenges.
- Coaching helps you prioritise and identify the next step forward. Busyness, stress and feeling overwhelmed are realities amongst achievers. Coaching focuses you in the present, to take the action that needs to be taken right now, to achieve immediate results that count.
- We guarantee that you will take action, grow personally and achieve results with a personal coach, or we will refund your investment in full.
One to one Life Coaching
Your coach will help you build awareness of where you’re at and potentially what’s holding you back. Your coach will help you discover possibilities, set clear direction and plan your approach. Your coach will support you to remove self-imposed and external barriers and get into action.
You’ll be amazed at how empowering the whole process is. You’ll probably say it’s the most authentic conversation you’ve ever had. You’ll feel a deeper sense of connection to who you are. You’ll get clear about what’s really important to you. You’ll feel supported. You’ll grow as a person and develop your communication skills. You’ll achieve more than you would on your own, but don’t take our word for it. Check out our Client Testimonials and then give us a call. An initial chat about life coaching is free and we’d love to hear from you.
Focus for Life Coaching can include:
- Career Direction and Advancement
- Business Planning and Development
- Self Leadership: Identify your Values, Create a Personal Mission Statement,
- Manage Time and Your Self more effectively
- Balance Work/Life and avoid Stress and Burnout
- Improving Communication Skills
- Understand your Motivational Style and then Stay Focused
- Life Planning – Set goals for all aspects of life. Can include: career, relationships, wealth, health & fitness, well-being, spirituality, personal development and social life.
- Strengthen Your Personal Foundation: Get sorted physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Spiritual Development – Universal Laws, consciously creating, develop your intuition.
Contact us to organise a time to talk about your life and goals.